470 sales and service outlets testify to LEROY-SOMER's strong commercial presence in all international markets.
These installations are totally integrated within the country concerned, by nationals who are in touch with the needs of industry, commercial practice, and current standards. The extensive product range brings the company into contact with customers differing widely both in their needs, and in the way in which these needs are expressed.
SALES ORGANISATION :The sales forces are organised into two major specialist networks ::
- one develops long term partnerships with manufacturers. Its representatives work with the customers' design offices to define company-specific products and services,
- the other serves the needs of end-users, offering them both technical support and service, ensuring availability of products and answering demands made of them effectively and efficiently.
The twin goals of proximity and specialisation calls for a web of networks. These are organised around :
- subsidiaries located in the major industrialised nations,
- branches specialising in particular areas (users, design offices, engineering offices, manufacturers) which offer advice, draw up specifications and establish technical solutions.
- partners, involved in the following areas : product availability, advice on equipment and installation within industry, assistance with commissioning, on-site troubleshooting, repair at the factory, maintenance and servicing, preventive maintenance.
LEROY-SOMER has a presence
on the North-American continent through its sister subsidiary Leroy-Somer USA.
Leroy-Somer is also a subsidiary of the main group shareholder, Emerson.
These networks include a number of partners : distributors, service centres, design offices, engineering offices. Technical support material is specific to each product line and is produced in a number of languages.
|Last update : 03-09-2011||Copyright Leroy-Somer 2013||Webmaster||Legal|